Personalized medicine is very much about fitting target profiles of drugs
towards disease mechanism(s). This report is a new and unique way of
stratifying and analyzing the global prostate cancer pipeline towards
personalized medicine and presents actionable analysis which allows you to
- Where the competition is; Which targets, compound types and companies are
setting the path?
- How much R&D effort has gone towards different targets and what is known
about the target?
- Which pathways are targeted, by what and how?
- What is truly new and unique in the prostate cancer pipeline?
- How new and unique your target strategy really is
- What overlapping competition you have from other companies and compound
types towards your therapeutic targets
- Locate the right drugs to benchmark against and see were others may have
succeeded or failed before you.
BioSeeker builds its analysis on a comprehensive base of 394 prostate cancer
drugs from within the portfolio of 222 companies world-wide, from Ceased to
Marketed. We have identified 227 drug targets, which we have organized into
216 drug target strategies, and assessed them by four levels:
- 1. Individual Target: Shows you how individual targets tie into different
target strategies and their subsequent R&D progress.
- 2. Developmental Stage: Shows you the progress and maturation of different
target strategies. Identifies which target strategies are new and unique from
one developmental stage to the next.
- 3. Compound Type: Shows you the competitive landscape of target strategies
from a compound perspective, including crossover analysis of target strategies
among different compound types.
- 4. Company: Provides a cross-examination of each company's entire pipeline
on the basis of its defined drug target strategies, including a Competitive
Fall-Out analysis and a corporate pipeline ranking based on 15 parameters.
Our Analysis includes:
- Head-to-head target competing analysis
- Significant drug target overlap analysis
- Cross-sectional R&D profiling of individual drug targets.
- Cross-over analysis of target strategies among different compound types.
- Competitive Fall-Out analysis of the entire company pipeline: Answering
three core questions about each company's pipeline:
- Where are we?
- Where is our general and specific competition?
- What is the level of competition where we want to be?
- 15 parameter deep corporate pipeline ranking, including both internal
and external pipeline factors.
The report serves as an external commercial advocate for your company's
interest in the prostate cancer pipeline by:
- Better identifying benchmarking peers
- Providing rationale for in/out licensing decisions of drug candidates
- Performing proper drug due diligence
- Strategies for commercial planning
- Guiding Research & Development efforts