Treatments designed to target and destroy cancer stem cells may come to revolutionize how we treat cancer. This unique product covers both explicit cancer stem cell drug development and cancer drugs which are inhibitors of the Hedgehog, Notch, and WNT Pathway. These developmental pathways are frequently activated in neoplasms, and particularly in the rare subpopulation of cancer stem cells.
There are today 324 companies plus partners developing 511 cancer stem cells and developmental pathways drugs in 1754 developmental projects in cancer. In addition, there are 8 suspended drugs and the accumulated number of ceased drugs over the last years amount to another 255 drugs. Cancer Stem Cells Drug Pipeline Update lists all drugs and gives you a progress analysis on each one of them. Identified drugs are linked to 284 different targets. All included targets have been cross-referenced for the presence of mutations associated with human cancer. To date 277 out of the 280 studied drug targets so far have been recorded with somatic mutations. The software application lets you narrow in on these mutations and links out to the mutational analysis for each of the drug targets for detailed information. All drugs targets are further categorized on in the software application by 54 classifications of molecular function and with pathway referrals to BioCarta, KEGG, NCI-Nature and NetPath.
How May Drug Pipeline Update Be of Use?
- Show investors/board/management that you are right on top of drug development progress in your therapeutic area. * Find competitors, collaborations partners, M&A candidates etc. * Jump start competitive drug intelligence operations * Excellent starting point for world wide benchmarking * Compare portfolio and therapy focus with your peers * Speed up pro-active in-/out licensing strategy work * Fast and easy way of tracking drugs using search engines; just one click from inside the application and you may search the World Wide Web and PubMed for any drug. Drug Pipeline Update is delivered to you as a downloadable application, which requires no installation on your computer. Please read more about application features and system requirements below.
Drug Pipeline Update at a Glance
- Includes more than 324 principal companies plus their collaborators. There is direct access from inside the application to web pages of all principal companies.
- Note: You are able to sort and find drugs according to companies and partners from drop-down menus in the application. You may also sort and find drugs according to country of companies.
Drug name & Synonyms
- Lists commercial, generic and code names for drugs.
- This Drug Pipeline Update contains 511 cancer stem cells and developmental pathways drugs in development, which have a total of 1754 developmental projects in cancer. In addition there are suspended and ceased drugs.
- Pipeline Breakdown According to Number of Drugs
- Marketed# 34
- Registered# 1
- Pre-registration# 6
- Phase III# 48
- Phase II# 170
- Phase I# 207
- Preclinical# 275
- No Data# 5
- Suspended# 8
- Ceased# 255
- Note: You are able to sort and find drugs according to developmental stage from drop-down menu in the application.
- Included cancer stem cells and developmental pathways drugs are also in development for 206 other indications, where of 127 are different cancer indications.
- Note: You are able to find and sort drugs according to type of indication from drop-down menu in the application.
Dynamic Report Generator
- Operating system: Windows (2000/XP/Vista/7/8) for Mac Users the service is only available online
- Browser Application (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari)
- Internet access (to access related internet resources)