It will forecast for Chinese hog industry by five historical research
chapters: policy environment of hog industry in China, pork demand, feedstuff
support as well as cost and profit, by which to answer the questions some
insiders suggested on the following issues:
- 1. What is the prospect of the policy environment of hog breeding and
processing in China?
- 2. How much potential will pork demand grow further?
- 3. What will be the support capability of feedstuff in China?
- 4. What will be the cost and profit of hog industry in China?
- 5. What is the prospect of hog industry in China under the constraints
of factors, such as policy environment, feedstuff support, pork demand as well
as cost and profit?
- 6. What is the development model of hog industry in China in the
future? What are the characteristics in different regions?
- 7. How is benefit distributed in the value chain of hog industry in
China? What kinds of policies will be adopted to guide the positive
development of hog breeding industry and improve the reasonable distribution
of value chain?
In addition, it is hoped that analysis on Chinese hog industry chain and
representative enterprises will help you to acquire the most profitable
investment part in Chinese hog industry. Representative enterprises are
classified into different parts in the entire chain, such as breeding
enterprises, slaughtering enterprises, meat processing enterprises, integrated
enterprises, etc. Analysis on these classified enterprises will help you to
obtain the integration advantages and opportunities in Chinese hog industry.