Bishop and Associates has just released the 2012 edition of the 287-page,
eleven-chapter research report covering the World Automotive Connector
This report will specifically benefit Automotive Industry OEM's, Tier 1, 2 and
3 supplier management, engineering, manufacturing, product planning and
marketing personnel. Electronics industry insiders, business and venture
capital executives in the technology industry, as-well-as finance and
investment professionals seeking information that can aid in their
decision-making will also benefit from this new report.
- The automotive market represents the largest market sector for connector
sales with a 21% share of the overall connector market.
- The automotive connector market is growing at a x.x% compound annual
- Increasing electronic/electrical content in vehicles represent 25% of the
- The average worldwide connector content value per vehicle is $xxx.
- The worldwide average number of connectors per vehicle is xxx.
- Europe is the largest producer of cars by unit volume.
- China is the fastest growing market by connector sales.
- Navigation and Instrumentation is the fastest growing vehicle electrical
- Provide global light vehicle historical and future connector growth
- Identify the size and breadth of the global automotive connector market by
vehicle platform, connector product type and geographic region
- Describe the current and future health of the world light vehicle market
- Provide projections of future growth in the automotive connector market
Included in the Report
- A forecast of automotive production for 2011 and 2016
- Connector content per vehicle with production units
- Connector sales and five year CAGR
- Connector sales by region for 2011 and 2016
- Automotive connector sales by vehicle electrical system
- Luxury vs. economy vehicle connector content and the average connector
content by vehicle type
- Connector sales by connector type and the forecast by product type
The report also covers the top global vehicle manufacturers by:
- Automotive technology trends
- Connector technology trends
- Electric and hybrid vehicles
- Industry headwinds and tailwinds
- The top 30 automotive connector manufacturers
Below are samples of the detailed tables included in this report which
breakout sales worldwide and by region of the world, compound annual growth
rate, and the 2016 forecast.