The USA Quarterly Beverage Tracker report provides quarterly data for Q1-2015, full year 2014 volumes, 2015 forecasts for all commercial beverages, and supporting analysis.
- Strong performances once again came from some fast-growing but niche segments such as carbonated water and iced/rtd coffee drinks
- Soft drinks had a mixed performance over this quarter. Carbonates, juice and still drinks declined, while packaged water, nectars, energy drinks and iced/rtd tea drinks grew.
- Dairy drinks suffered a small decline, with an exception from grain and alternative milk drinks that saw double digit growth.
- Alcoholic beverages grew modestly over this quarter
The report from global beverage experts, Canadean, is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
- Topline volumes for Q1 2015 vs Q1 2014, moving annual totals (MAT) and latest 2015 forecasts for all beverage categories
- Carbonates data for Q1 2015 vs Q1 2014, moving annual totals (MAT) and latest 2015 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavour
- An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2015
Reasons To Buy
- The USA Quarterly Beverage Tracker report is designed for clients needing an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the USA beverage industry to support and enhance strategic planning
- Comprehensive textual analysis makes this report an essential tool in helping you identify the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in the USA to back your marketing initiatives
- Canadean's experienced 'on the ground' local researchers provide widely respected category projections supported by insightful analysis, which can be used to make well-informed decisions on the 2015 outlook in the marketplace for your company