The Quarterly Beverage Tracker: USA report published by Canadean, is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry developments in the USA's beverage market. Providing detailed analysis, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by the industry.
- Consumption has been impacted by snow and freezing temperatures throughout much of the USA, boosting hot beverage sales at the expense of other categories
- An increasing number of states prepared the way to implement new sales taxes on sweetened soft drinks, a move that is expected to have a significant impact on future soft drink sales
- Packaged water had a very solid quarter despite the highly inclement weather, on course to challenge carbonates as the USA's leading beverage category
- Record dairy prices heralded another significant drop for white and flavored milk, despite the dairy industry revamping its advertising
- Cider consumption continues to see substantial growth, as well as the arrival of new brands and flavors keen to capitalize on this fast-growing category
This report offers detailed analysis of the USA's beverage market with market size forecasts. This report also notes key drivers across all major categories of drinks; In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following
- Volumes for Q1 2014 vs Q1 2013, Provisional 2014 volumes, moving annual totals (MAT) and latest 2014 forecasts are provided for each individual beverage category.
- All forecasts included supporting text on quarterly performance and forecast assumptions.
- More granular data is provided for the Carbonates category, with data split by regular vs low calorie, and by key flavors.
- Significant activity in the soft drinks industry is covered including recent new product introductions (detailing flavor, pack type, pack size, retail price and selected pack shots) and the latest industry news.
- Identification of new products , detailing owners, operators and branding.
Reasons To Buy
- Designed for clients who want to understand the latest trends in the USA's beverage industry and want more detail and analysis on this data.
- Canadean's USA Quarterly Beverage Tracker report is ideal for benchmarking total market vs retail audit data and is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry and market developments.
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the beverage market in the USA.
- In the current climate of economic uncertainty and market volatility companies need to know about more than just data.
- This report provides a complete overview of all commercial beverage consumption trends, latest market developments and an economic mood indicator.
Table of Contents
At a Glance
Impact Of The Economic Situation
Iced/RTD Tea Drinks
Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks
Other Alcoholic Drinks
Cultured Dairy Drinks
Other Liquid Dairy
Grain, Nut, Rice and Seed Milk Alternative Drinks
List of Tables
- Table 1: United States of America at a Glance - Quarterly Performance and Latest Forecast
- Table 2: Impact Of The Economic Situation
- Table 3: Commercial Beverage Market Trends - Million Liters, 2013-2014F
- Table 4: Commercial Beverage Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2013-2014F
- Table 5: Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Liters, 2013-2014F
- Table 6: Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2013-2014F
- Table 7: Carbonates Market Trends - Million Liters, 2013-2014F
- Table 8: Carbonates Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2013-2014F