- Analysis of opinions drawn from leading packaging industry executives.
- Provides data on financing new product innovation and new product development.
- Evaluates the impact of new product development on profits, and projects the possible changes in procurement budgets in 2012.
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from Canadean's exclusive panel of leading packaging industry executives. It evaluates the impact of new product development on profits, and projects the possible changes in procurement budgets in 2012. This report focuses on the steps and time taken when developing new products, the key benefits and the likelihood of launching such products. It also aims to identify the most important factors that influence buyers to develop innovative solutions and identifies the current state of the product development cycle for various companies. The buyers' responses were then analyzed in terms of company type, turnover and region.
- The opinions and forward looking statements of 219 industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey, of which 30% represent Director and C-level respondents.
- The research is based on primary survey research conducted by Canadean accessing its B2B panels comprised of packaged goods manufacturers, packaging converters and packaging suppliers.
- The geographical scope of the research is global - drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and rest of the world.
- Key topics covered include financing for new product innovation and new product development dynamics.
Reasons To Buy
- This report will help you to understand buyers and suppliers allocation of budget to new packaging solutions.
- This report will help you to better understand industry buyers and suppliers expenditure on Research and Development (R&D) activity.
- This report gives you an idea on how buyers and suppliers of packaging industry finance for their new product development.
- This report also provides you data on the factors that are driving the new product development.
- It also provides you data on new product launch and development phases.