- Analysis of opinions drawn from leading food and beverage industry executives.
- Provides data on trends in the global food and beverage industry and implementation of packaging techniques to manufacturers and suppliers.
- Provides packaging techniques to address food safety concerns, and total packaging budget allocation towards new packaging solutions in 2012.
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from Canadean's exclusive panel of leading packaging industry executives. It provides a comprehensive account of commonly used forms of packaging in the food and beverage industry, packaging techniques which have already been implemented or is in the process of implementation to address food safety concerns, and total packaging budget allocation towards new packaging solutions in 2012. It also provides a comprehensive account of how executives in the global food and beverage industry are adapting various packaging trends, the important drivers behind these trends, criteria for sustainable packaging and what are the key demand drivers for environmental friendly packaging. Additionally the chapter forecasts the implementation of refill packaging for global food and beverage products.
- The opinions and forward looking statements of 308 industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey, of which 31% represent Director and C-level respondents.
- The research is based on primary survey research conducted by Canadean accessing its B2B panels comprised of food manufacturers, drinks manufacturers and food and drinks suppliers.
- The geographical scope of the research is global - drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and rest of the world.
- Key topics covered include packaging techniques and solutions and new product trends.
Reasons To Buy
- This report will help you understand current trends of the global food and beverage packaging industry.
- This report will provide you key drivers of packaging trends and selection criteria for sustainable packaging.
- This report will help you understand key demand drivers for environment friendly packaging and popular material for sustainable packaging.
- This report will help you understand packaging techniques for manufacturers to ensure product safety.
- This report will give you an understanding of supplier and manufacturer expenditure on new packaging solutions.