- Analysis of opinions drawn from leading food and beverage industry executives.
- Analysis on how procurement expenditure, business strategies and practices in the food and beverage industry are set to change in 2012-2013.
- Analysis on spending plans, budget allocations, challenges and investment opportunities of purchase decision makers.
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from Canadean's exclusive panel of leading food and beverage industry executives. It analyzes how procurement expenditure, business strategies and practices are set to change in the food and beverage industry in 2012-13. This report gives you access to the category-level spending outlooks, budgets, supplier selection criteria, business challenges and investment opportunities for leading purchase decision makers. The report also identifies future growth of buyers and suppliers and e-procurement. This report not only grants access to the opinions and strategies of business decision makers and competitors, but also examines their actions surrounding business priorities. The report also provides access to information categorized by region, company type and size.
- The opinions and forward looking statements of 210 industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey, of which 29% represent Director and C-level respondents.
- The research is based on primary survey research conducted by Canadean accessing its B2B panels comprised of senior purchase decision makers and leading supplier organizations.
- The geographical scope of the research is global - drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Middle East.
- Key topics covered include buyer expenditure activity, procurement behaviors and strategies.
- The report examines current practices and provides future expectations for the industry over the next 12-24 months.
Reasons To Buy
- This report will help you to drive revenues by understanding future product investment areas and growth regions.
- This report will help you to formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by identifying how buyer budgets are changing and the direction of spend in the future.
- This report will help you to better promote your business by aligning your capabilities and business practices with your customer's changing needs.
- This report will help you to secure stronger customer relationships by understanding the leading business concerns and changing strategies of industry buyers.
- This report will help you to predict how the industry will grow, consolidate and where it will stagnate.
- This report will help you to uncover the business outlook, key challenges and opportunities identified by suppliers and buyers.