The report elucidates facts on the Indian Hotel Industry, supplemented by the
latest statistics. Emphasis is laid on the following topics to accomplish the
Section - I: (CARE Research's Outlook)
- CARE's perspective on overall performance of hotel industry in India.
- Estimation of existing and upcoming inventories in the upscale segment
across 10 key cities in India.
- Outlook on city wise demand-supply scenario in upscale hotel industry and
projected trends of ARR, OR and RevPAR up to FY15.
- Perspective on demand drivers for hotel industry in key cities.
Section - II: (Industry Section)
- Overview of the industry.
- Review of the trends in FTAs and DTAs.
- City wise analysis of upscale hotel industry in 10 key cities:
- Review of past trends in ARR,OR and RevPAR,
- Existing and upcoming inventory,
- Outlook on ARR, OR and RevPAR.
- Detailed analysis of city wise demand -supply scenario and demand drivers.
- Brief on peculiar characteristics of industry, classification of hotels,
hotels & tourism concepts, key success factors and issues & challenges.
- Regulations governing the hotel industry are elaborated.
Section - III: (Company Section)
- Detailed profile of major companies is covered, providing information on
key financial and operational parameters, key corporate actions, etc.
Section - IV: (Annexures)