Quinolinic acid is an important fine chemical raw material to produce
pharmaceuticals and pesticides. Driven by domestic and overseas demand, the
production of quinolinic acid has steadily developed in recent years.
As of 2011, there are 19 active producers in China, and four producers stop
producing quinolinic acid. How much are the output and capacity of quinolinic
acid of active producers in China in 2011? What are the reasons for the
stopped production of quinolinic acid in China?
In China, quinolinic acid market has been greatly influenced by financial and
debt crisis since 2008, so how does the market change in 2010-2011 in China?
What are the market drivers or barriers of quinolinic acid in China?
In the past two years, quinolinic acid consumption steadily grows in China.
Quinolinic acid is mainly used in the production of imazapyr, nicotinic acid,
4,7-dichloroquinoline, quinolinic anhydride and intermediates of moxifloxacin.
How about the detailed consumption situation of quinolinic acid in each
downstream product in China in 2011?
In this report, it will give the answers to the above questions and show the
truth to penetrate into China's quinolinic acid market. Besides, other points
in China's quinolinic acid industry are covered:
- Capacity, output and consumption change of quinolinic acid in China in
- Price change of quinolinic acid in 2007-May 2012 and its trend in 2012-2014
- Consumption volume of main end users and trading volume of main traders in
- Sales volume of main producers of quinolinic acid in domestic, overseas
- Contact details of producers, end users and traders of quinolinic acid in
- Forecast on consumption in 2012-2014
Table of Contents
Methodology and definitions
1. Production Situation
- 1-1. Current situation
- 1-1-1. Overall production capacity and output in past 2 years
- 1-2. Players
- 1-2-1. Players' list
- 1-2-2. Capacity, output in pharmaceuticals and pesticides per players
- 1-2-3. Sales volume in pharmaceuticals and pesticides
- 1-2-4. Sales volume in domestic, overseas, and self-consumption
- 1-2-5. Reason for stopped production of some players
- 1-3. Process for production approval and product license from government
2. Market Situation
- 2-1. Overall situation of consumption
- 2-1-1. Market drivers or barriers
- 2-1-2. Consumption in past 2 years incl. self-consumption
- 2-1-3. Forecast consumption incl. self-consumption
- 2-1-4. By segment (pharmaceutical, pesticides, etc.)
- 2-2. Market prices and trends
- 2-2-1. Historical and forecast market price data
- 2-2-1-1. In pharmaceuticals and pesticides in past 5 years
- 2-2-1-2. Forecast in pharmaceuticals and pesticides for 3 years
3. Buyer and trader
- 3-1. Buyers and traders list
- 3-2. Sales or trading volume by buyer and trader
- 3-3. QA buyers or traders' address, phone number, website, etc.
LIST OF TABLES:
- Table 1.2.1-1: List of main active producers of quinolinic acid in China,
- Table 1.2.2-1: Capacity and output of main quinolinic acid producers in
- Table 1.2.3-1: Sales volume of quinolinic acid for major producers in
China, by grade, 2011
- Table 1.2.4-1: Sales volume of quinolinic acid for major producers in
- Table 1.2.5-1: Situation of four stopped quinolinic acid producers in
China, as of 2011
- Table 22.214.171.124-1: Ex-factory price of quinolinic acid from active producers
in China, May 2012
- Table 3.1-1: List of buyers and traders of quinolinic acid in China, 2011
- Table 3.2-1: Consumption of quinolinic acid of major end users in China,
- Table 3.2-2: Trading volume of quinolinic acid for key traders in China,
- Table 3.3-1: End users of quinolinic acid in China, by direct downstream
- Table 3.3-2: Traders of quinolinic acid in China, 2011
LIST OF FIGURES:
- Figure 1.3-1: Process for production approval in China, 2011
- Figure 1.3-2: Process for national industrial products production license
in China, 2011
- Figure 2.1.4-1: Consumption pattern of quinolinic acid in China, by
- Figure 2.1.4-2: Consumption pattern of quinolinic acid in China, by
- Figure 126.96.36.199-1: Average price of quinolinic acid in China, 2007-May 2012
- Figure 188.8.131.52-1: Price trend of quinolinic acid in China, 2012-2014
Production and Market of Quinolinic Acid in China published by Guangzhou CCM Information Science & Technology Co., Ltd. in May 31, 2012. This report consists of 27 Pages and the price starts from US $ 7020.