Summary: Highlights of this Report
This report offers a comprehensive picture of the kitchen furniture industry
in Italy, providing trends and forecasts in kitchen furniture production and
consumption, kitchen furniture imports and exports. Kitchen furniture prices,
marketing policies, distribution and main players are also considered as well
as the value and weight of the built-in appliances on kitchen furniture supply.
The report provides a breakdown of supply of kitchen furniture by cabinet door
material (solid wood, veneer, laminated, decorative paper, thermoplastics,
lacquered, melamine, aluminium, glass), by cabinet door style (classic,
modern) and colour (white, bright, neutral), by cabinet door lacquering
(bright, opaque) and by worktop material (solid surface materials, natural and
engineered stone, laminated, tiles, steel, wood, glass).
A breakdown of Italian kitchen furniture exports and imports is provided by
country and by geographical area.
Trends of kitchen factory prices, data on productive concentration and
employment are also provided.
The report considers, moreover, the incidence of the investments in promotion,
machinery and product design on turnover in a sample of companies.
The analysis of distribution channels for kitchen furniture covers: direct
sales/contract, kitchen specialists, furniture shops, buying groups large
scale furniture distribution.
The competitive system analyses the presence of the major kitchen furniture
manufacturers in Italy and their exports. Market share and share of kitchen
furniture on total sales are included for a sample of companies.
Short company profiles of the top kitchen furniture manufacturers are included.
Addresses of almost 100 Italian kitchen furniture companies are also included.
Among the considered products: kitchen furniture, kitchens, kitchen cabinet
doors, worktops, built-in appliances, hoods, sinks, ovens, hobs,
Table of Contents
Table of Contents and selected companies mentioned
Basic Data and forecasts
- Production, consumption, imports and exports, prices
- trends and forecasts to 2013
- Kitchen Manufacturers
- total production in a sample of companies 2010 and 2011
- Production breakdown by
- segment: (upper range, middle-upper range, middle range, low range
- cabinet door
- potential demand
- number of kitchens
- The competitive system
- Kitchen sales in a sample of companies
- analysis by area kitchen sales in Regions and Provinces
- Imports and exports by country of origin/destination
- Imports/consumption ratio, exports/production ratio
- Major European countries importing and exporting kitchen furniture
- Kitchen exports in a sample of companies
Employment, Investments and Distribution
- Employment and productivity
- Investments in promotion, machinery and product design
- The distribution channels (direct sales/contract, kitchen specialists,
furniture shops, buying groups large scale furniture distribution)
- Turnover by point of sale
Kitchen furniture and built-in appliances
- Built-in appliances on total kitchens' value
- Hoods and sinks
- Hobs and ovens
- Refrigerators and dishwashers
- Best sellers among: hobs and ovens, refrigeretarors and dishwahers
Annex 1: Short profiles of major companies
Annex 2: list of the mentioned and/or interviewed companies
Selected companies mentioned:
Aran World, Arredo 3, Arrital Cucine, Atma Group (Kitchen), Berloni, Boffi ,
Cesar Arredamenti, Desi Gruppo, Diesis, Ernestomeda, Lube Group, Mobilturi,
NetCucine, Poliform Varenna, Record Cucine, Scavolini, Snaidero, Stosa,
Valcucine, Veneta Group
The Italian market for kitchen furniture published by Csil Centre for Industrial Studies in May 11, 2012. This report price starts from US $ 2638.
The contents of this page may be different from the latest version. Please contact us for details.