Datamonitor' s Service Station Retailing Database: Turkey is essential for fuel
retailing companies as well as suppliers to this sector. The database provides
in-depth data on fuel sales, as well as forecourt shop, car wash and motorway
network information for the sector as a whole and for each of the key players
operating within it.
Features and benefits
* Pre-empt growth, acquisitions and areas of site rationalization by
understanding the composition and history of the fuel retail network in
* Benchmark your company against your peers by comparing network ownership, fuel throughput, shop coverage, car wash coverage and unmanned networks.
* Save time by accessing consistently sourced fuel retail data segmented into categories including market volumes and network analysis.
In 2009, the Turkish service station retail network has expanded by 2.9% with
site additions by players such as BP and Akpet.In 2009, the total fuel volume
sales declined by 0.8%. The consumption of both gasoline and diesel fell
despite a 6.5% and a 13.1% drop in gasoline and diesel prices,
respectively.Petrol Ofisi is the market leader with the highest fuel volume
share, followed by Shell and Opet in the second and third positions
Your key questions answered
* How are the fuel retail networks and market shares of the major players
evolving in the Turkish retail market?
* Which companies are fast expanding their site networks and investing in non-fuel proposition and could thus pose significant threat in the future?
* How can new strategies be aligned with the changing market trends for fuel consumption, prices and car parc?