Kitchen Appliances: Global Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Kitchen Appliances industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis.
Scope of the Report
- Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
- Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
- Covers the Global, European and Asia-Pacific markets as well as individual chapters on 5 major markets (France, Germany, Japan, the UK and the US).
- Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
- The global kitchen appliances market grew by 5.9% in 2010 to reach a value of $141,287.8 million.
- In 2015, the global kitchen appliances market is forecast to have a value of $196,848.8 million, an increase of 39.3% since 2010.
- The global kitchen appliances market grew by 5.5% in 2010 to reach a volume of 1,151.4 million units.
- In 2015, the global kitchen appliances market is forecast to have a volume of 1,446.8 million units, an increase of 25.7% since 2010.
- Cooking Appliances is the largest segment of the global kitchen appliances market, accounting for 35.3% of the market's total value.
- Asia-Pacific accounts for 36.4% of the global kitchen appliances market value.
Why you should buy this report
- Spot future trends and developments
- Inform your business decisions
- Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- Save time carrying out entry-level research
- The kitchen appliances market reflects the sale of four product sectors: refrigeration appliances, which include fridges, freezers and fridge freezers; cooking appliances, which include cookers, microwaves, ovens, cooker hoods, food processors and toasters; washing appliances, which include washing machines, clothes dryers and washer dryers; and dishwashers. The market value has been calculated using manufacturer selling prices. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this profile have been calculated using constant 2010 annual average exchange rates.