Market Research Report - 227981
Fixed Line Telecoms: Global Industry Almanac
Fixed Line Telecoms: Global Industry Almanac is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Fixed Line Telecoms industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis.
Scope of the Report
- Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
- Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
- Covers the Global, European and Asia-Pacific markets as well as individual chapters on Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom and United States.
- Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
- The global fixed line telecoms market shrank by 1% in 2010 to reach a value of $550.6 billion.
- In 2015, the global fixed line telecoms market is forecast to have a value of $524.3 billion, a decrease of 4.8% since 2010.
- The global fixed line telecoms market shrank by 3.1% in 2010 to reach a volume of 1,027,058.8 thousand fixed line telephones.
- In 2015, the global fixed line telecoms market is forecast to have a volume of 943,882.1 thousand fixed line telephones, a decrease of 8.1% since 2010.
- Voice only is the largest segment of the global fixed line telecoms market, accounting for 57.2% of the market's total value.
- Americas accounts for 34.2% of the global fixed line telecoms market value.
- NTT Group is the leading player in the global fixed line telecoms market, generating a 13.1% share of the market's value.
Why you should buy this report
- Spot future trends and developments
- Inform your business decisions
- Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- Save time carrying out entry-level research
- The fixed-line telecommunications market is valued as the revenues obtained by operators for voice telephony and other non-voice information transmission using fixed lines (wirelines), rather than wireless systems. Only revenues from end-users are included, with revenues from other operators, as in wholesale transactions, excluded. Revenues from internet services and value-added services are included. Market volumes are for the number of fixed-line telephones. All currency conversions were carried out at constant 2010 average annual exchange rates.