Datamonitor's Retail Banking Competitor Tracker provides a monthly reference point for the key developments relating to major retail banking players across the globe.
Datamonitor's Retail Banking Competitor Tracker is a monthly product providing updates on key events relating to major players in retail banking across the globe. Covering major developments such as M&A activity, market entries and withdrawals, partnerships, product innovation, and customer targeting, the Retail Banking Competitor Tracker provides succinct summaries of key stories
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Provides a definitive source of information on all your competitors' key strategies.
- Offers insight into how the competitive landscape is evolving through M&A activities, partnerships, and organic growth.
- Detailed insight into new product developments within retail banking.
- There have been a number of innovative developments in mobile banking over the last month. These illustrate the importance of this channel, and the opportunities it offers in creating deeper relationships with customers. However banks face significant challenges, including updating IT systems, and balancing security concerns with convenience.
- Banks in Western Europe have been slow to develop mobile banking facilities compared to those in developing countries. But mobile banking has the potential of providing banks with significant returns on investment due to more frequent interactions with consumers, increased cross-selling opportunities, and reductions in costs.
- To improve uptake and use of mobile banking facilities, banks need to provide consumers with services that add value. These could include more advanced banking facilities or lifestyle benefits. The use of gamification has the potential to improve consumer engagement.
YOUR KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED
- How can I keep up to date on new product developments, mergers and acquisitions, distribution, and partnerships?
- Where can I get insight on how the major retail banks are adapting to the ever-changing economic climate?