What the future holds
Over the next few years, the global Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) market is
expected to grow from $16.5 billion in 2011 to $23.4 billion in 2016. This
expansion of the market will be driven by continued use of existing RA
products and introduction of pipeline therapies with less invasive modes of
administration. So what are the key factors impacting the current and future
changes? And is there room for your product in this crowded arena?
The next five years
Gain instant access to an accurate, unbiased, qualitative review of the latest
treatment trends, and five-year quantitative RA market forecast with
FirstWord's Therapy Trends: Rheumatoid Arthritis. This comprehensive FirstWord
research is available to you in two modules: KOL Insight and Consensus Outlook.
In addition, both Therapy Trends modules provide you with ‘live' updates
on the potential impact of the latest key market RA events over the next 12
months. You'll receive these directly, within days of each event's occurrence.
|KOL Insight||Consensus Outlook
KOL Insight Report
A concise, qualitative KOL analysis of
the current and predicted treatment trends,
clinical products and commercial changes
in the global RA market
Compare the market's key players,
algorithms, late-stage pipeline drugs,
product positioning, and new modes of action
An in-depth 5-year Consensus Outlook report
of predicted quantitative changes in
key RA market forecast parameters
Chart RA market size, product sales,
market share by company, competitive status
and detailed market forecasts
Access the latest KOL views about
possible changes in RA treatment trends,
in response to each major RA market event
Review an interactive Excel market
analytics module of detailed market and
product sales data from 2006 to 2016
- KOL Insight: Rheumatoid Arthritis module is compiled from exclusive
interviews with 12 leading Rheumatoid Arthritis KOLs from the US and Europe.
- Consensus Outlook: Rheumatoid Arthritis module presents you with a
data analysis module, annual historical and forecast product-level sales data
from an average of leading equity analysts' projections.
Your Critical Questions Answered
- Which key factors are driving RA drugs up the treatment algorithm?
- How are biologics (Orencia, Rituxan, Actemra) affecting the market?
- Could new anti-TNFs (Cimzia, Simponi) threaten first-line Humira?
- How do late-stage pipeline products compare with existing brands?
- What are the unmet clinical needs for RA physicians and patients?
- What strategies are companies using to position new RA agents?
- What are the strengths and flaws of oral, IV and SC arthritis agents?
- How could biosimilars erode current anti-TNF market shares?
- What are the market share forecasts by class and company?
- What will be the key future events that will impact future sales revenue?
- What and when will be the positive and negative events that will impact
the market? How will future dynamics in the RA armamentarium unfold compared
to historical trends?