This new IHS study examines the strategies of leading and emerging turbine
manufacturers, the competitive positioning of supply chain players - active in
the bearings, blades, gearboxes, generator and power converter segments, and
the challenges they face going forward.
Global Wind Turbine Supply Chain Strategies: 2012-2025 analyzes key aspects of
the turbine market and including technology trends, system pricing, order
flow, product strategies, and production facility expansions.
Companies profiled include:
- 1. Leading Wind Turbine OEMs
- 2. Emerging OEMs (Asia Pacific, Europe, North and South America)
- 3. Gearbox Suppliers
- 4. Bearings Suppliers
- 5. Tower Suppliers
- 6. Generator and Power Converter Suppliers
Key questions addressed:
- Where and how quickly will the global wind market grow between 2012 and
- With impressive growth predicted for Asia, now and where are Asian OEMs
expanding their footprint?
- How are turbine manufacturers adjusting their sales and product
development strategies to compete in a global market?
- What is the impact of the dramatic reduction in US wind turbine
installations on the local and global supply chain?
- How are blade, bearings, and gearbox manufacturers positioned to respond
to increasing specialization, especially in the offshore sector?