Euromonitor has the world's most comprehensive research on the wound treatments category within the consumer health industry. We monitor and analyse industry trends around the world, including in-depth data on market share and market size - from the “big picture” qualitative analysis; down to specific category data.
Euromonitor data and market analysis cultivates your organization's awareness of the wound treatments market and the greater competitive environment, ensuring accurate and focused strategies for your business.
A resource for your entire organization, Euromonitor market research supports every level of business, assisting in strategic development, marketing, mergers and acquisitions, and brand management.
Our wound treatments market research answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of wound treatments?
- What are the major brands in wound treatments?
- What novel technologies are being used in sticking plasters/adhesive bandages
EXAMPLE COUNTRY REPORT
This series will be available by country.
The following is the table of contents of one selected report in the series and serves as an example of the typical items covered in each country report. Certain sections in each report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
WOUND CARE IN BRAZIL
- Table 1 Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value 2006-2011
- Table 2 Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth 2006-2011
- Table 3 Wound Care Company Shares by Value 2007-2011
- Table 4 Wound Care Brand Shares by Value 2008-2011
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value 2011-2016
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
Ems SA in Consumer Health (brazil)
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 EMS SA: Key Facts
- Summary 2 EMS SA: Operational Indicators
- Company Background
- Summary 3 EMS SA: Production Statistics 2011
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 4 EMS SA: Competitive Position 2011
- Consumer Health Continues To Show Double-digit Growth
- Back To Basics: Non-prescription Drugs Are Expected To Return To OTC Status
- Acquisitions Are Expected To Continue As Market Growth Attracts Investors
- Mergers and Acquisitions in Parapharmacies/drugstores
- A Domestic Pharmaceutical Company Is Created To Produce Biotechnological Drugs
Key Trends and Developments
- Anvisa Is Expected To Change the Rules for Sales of Non-prescription Drugs
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Suffers From Deficient Regulation
- Price Control Tools Keep Adjustments Below Inflation, But Are Not Sufficient
- Market Growth Drives Company Activity
- Domestic Companies Join Forces To Produce Biotechnological Remedies
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services 2006-2011
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2006-2011
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2006-2011
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2006-2011
- Table 11 Consumer Health Company Shares 2007-2011
- Table 12 Consumer Health Brand Shares 2008-2011
- Table 13 Sales of Consumer Health by Distribution Format: % Analysis 2006-2011
- Table 14 Sales of Consumer Health by Category and Distribution Format: % Analysis 2011
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2011-2016
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Packaging and Labelling
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventative Medicine
- Summary 5 Research Sources
Wound Care - Country Reports published by Euromonitor International in June 1, 2012.