Global Information Inc. would like to present a new market research report, "Analysis of the Global Voice Verification Market" by Frost & Sullivan.
The latest research from Frost & Sullivan evaluates and analyzes the global voice verification market. The study shows that fraud prevention and enhanced security is heightening uptake in the global voice verification market. From a regional market share perspective, North America held the largest share of the global voice verification market in 2011. Meanwhile, the market in Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA) ranked as the second-largest contributor.
- PC/network security application held largest share
- Transaction authentication was the second-largest contributor followed by government and law enforcement, wireless device security and physical access control
- Value-added resellers (VARs) and system integrators are vital to the market
- It is of absolute importance to have a strong distribution network in order to succeed in the market.
Whats in the report?
- Revenue forecasts for the global voice verification market
- Market forecasts for North America, EMEA, APCA and ROW
- Revenue and revenue growth rates with annual market sizes and growth rates
- Revenue for key geographic regions from 2008 through 2017
- Key market forces, including market drivers and restraints
- Influence of market forces on market growth
- Detailed analyses of applications market, competitive structure and positioning of key industry participants.