Global Marketing Process Optimization Solutions Market Forecasts -- Increased Need for Brand Visibility and Organized Marketing Processes Propel Growth
CEO's Perspective on the Global Marketing Process Optimization Solutions Market:
- Large software firms acquiring smaller vendors and the consequent fusion with systmes such as CRM, DAM, and ECM will result in the integration of MPOS with other markets in the long run.
- Despite a seemingly mature market, particularly in North America, only a handful of organizations worldwide have purpose-built commercial MPOS deployed.
- Global expansion of large enterprises coupled with low penetration of commercial MPOS software among domestic enterprises make APAC the hottest market for MPOS vendors.
- Increasing demand for cross- or omni-channel marketing prompts providers to integrate channels; vendors should target R&D efforts in supporting this application.
- Simple and easy-to-navigate user interface will emerge as a key product differentiator for MPOS vendors; this is another critical area for vendor innovation.
Frost & Sullivan defines the global MPOS market as a value chain of product suites that offers marketing departments capabilities including: planning, creating print/digital collateral, managing campaigns/workflow, benchmarking, analyzing, and integrating social media. The main drivers include growing need to structure/optimize marketing in organizations; rising MPOS flexibility/scalability; and increasing company effort to achieve global brand unity. Included are growth by region forecasts, a demand analysis by industry vertical and key trends. An analysis of the competitive structure including vendors' market shares is performed, and key vendors are profiled. The base year is 2012 with forecasts through 2018.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the market growing? How long will it continue to grow and at what rate?
- How are the existing companies going to shape the market?
- What are the current market trends in the market, and how are competitors continuing to provide value-priced products?
- What technical trends are shaping the marketplace today? What disruptions are on the horizon, and what implications does this have on future product strategy?
- How are the solutions going to evolve in terms of features and functionalities?