Driven by Rising Demand for Faster Diagnosis Using Automated Technologies
This research service presents an analysis of selected infectious disease IVD
in the APAC market. The study is segmented based on the following three main
methods of diagnostic technologies used: microbiology testing,
immunochemistry, and molecular diagnostics. It provides in-depth analysis of
infectious diseases with higher occurrence in the Asia-Pacific market, namely
malaria, dengue, tuberculosis, sexually transmitted infections, hepatitis C,
influenza, and pertussis. It provides an in-depth analysis of revenue forecast
by segment, drivers and restraints, technology trends, and strategies for
Australia, South Korea, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, and
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- What are the key factors driving the market and barriers that need to be resolved?
- What is the current scenario of the Asia-Pacific infectious disease IVD market, and how far will it go?
- Which are the major market segments, and what are the important trends?
- Which are the key market participants involved, and where do they stand?
- What is the scenario of infectious diseases and health care system of different regions in Asia-Pacific, and how will it impact the infectious disease IVD market in the future?
- What is the future of the infectious disease IVD market in Asia-Pacific, and what should market participants do to succeed?