Growth of Emerging Markets Creates Opportunities
This research service provides an in-depth analysis of the European
electronics manufacturing services market, and is comprised of breakdowns for
both Western Europe and Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). The study highlights
market drivers and restraints, revenue forecasts, and a competitive analysis.
The end-user segments discussed in this research service include: computing
and storage; consumer electronics; telecommunications; medical; automotive;
and industrial. Furthermore, macroeconomic trends for countries in the region
are covered. The base year is 2011, and the forecast period is 2012 - 2016.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the European EMS provider market growing? How long will it continue to
grow and at what rate?
- What are the key verticals of interest for EMS providers during the
- How has the European EMS market reacted to the economic crisis?
- How will the structure of the market change?
- What are the key drivers and restraints likely to affect the European EMS
provider market in the forecast period?
- What are the main survival strategies for this market?