A CEO's Guide to Convergence between Healthcare and Information and Communications Technologies
The continuing convergence of healthcare and information communication
technologies makes the telehealth industry one of the most confusing yet
transformative spaces in the world. Despite many hurdles, telehealth markets
continue to be an effective treatment for many shortfalls present in the
current healthcare experience, whether it is getting to see the right
specialist at the right time or making sure patients can manage their
medications. Some of these activities have been going on for 50 years, while
some have emerged from nothing to major markets in the last five years.
Telehealth is quickly transitioning from the best-kept secret in healthcare to
being persistently demanded by professionals and patients alike.
Key Questions That This Study Will Answer
- What does telehealth entail in the healthcare field?
- What is the competitive structure, and how are competitors faring in this
- How much revenue does this industry generate?
- What are the successful business models in this industry now and in the
- What is driving this industry to grow, and what is holding it back?
- How does this industry fit into the future of healthcare?