Diversified Range of Chemicals Fuelled by High End-users Needs
This research service analyses the Western European municipal water and
wastewater treatment chemicals market, its current situation, trends and
future opportunities. The market is primarily divided into the following two
segments: municipal water and municipal wastewater treatment chemicals
segment. In addition, the group of chemicals in each segment categorised as:
pH conditioners, coagulants, flocculants, disinfectants and general biocidal
products, scale and corrosion inhibitors, antifoam and defoaming chemicals, as
well as other types of chemicals are analysed.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow, why, and at what
- What market drivers and restraints influence the demand for municipal
water and wastewater treatment chemicals in Western Europe?
- How will the structure of the market change with time? Is it ripe for
further acquisitions and mergers?
- What is the market structure and the concentration of competitors? Which
is the crucial success factor?
- What are the present market needs and requirements, and how likely are
they to change in the future?
- Which is the growth potential segment and group of chemicals in the
Western European market?
- What strategic recommendations can be provided to companies operating in
or seeking to operate in this market?