An Emerging Market Promises Opportunities for Power Semiconductors
This research service provides an in-depth analysis of the global market for
semiconductors in hybrid and electric vehicles. The service gives a detailed
overview of semiconductor use in hybrid and electric vehicles. Additionally,
the product segments which have been taken into consideration include
microcontrollers and power semiconductor chips. The service provides market
forecasts for the following regions: North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
Further, the global competitive environment is also considered as are the
various drivers, restraints, and challenges that affect the market. The study
period for this service is 2010 to 2017, with a base year of 2011.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is this a new market? What stage is it in? What are the opportunities for
semiconductor participants in this market?
- Who are the semiconductor vendors participating in this market?
- How will the structure of the market change in time? Is it ripe for
- Are the products or services offered today meeting customer needs or is
additional development required?
- Are the vendors in the space ready to go it alone, or do they need
partnerships to take their businesses to the next level?