Europe Holds High Expectations Despite an Unpredictable Economy
This research service provides an in-depth analysis of the European market for
semiconductors in hybrid and electric vehicles, which is still in an emerging
stage. The service gives a detailed overview of semiconductor use in hybrid
and electric vehicles. Additionally, the product segments which have been
taken into consideration include microcontrollers and power semiconductor
chips. The service provides market forecasts and considers the various drivers
and restraints that affect the market in the European region. The study period
for this service is 2010 to 2017, with a base year of 2011.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is this a new market? What stage is it in? What are the opportunities for
semiconductor participants in this market?
- Who are the semiconductor vendors participating in this market?
- How will the structure of the market change in time? Is it ripe for
- Are the products or services offered today meeting customer needs or is
additional development required?
- Are the vendors in the space ready to go it alone, or do they need
partnerships to take their businesses to the next level?