Launch of Disease-modifying Drugs expected to Boost Market Growth
The key objective of this research service is to study the European
Alzheimer's disease medication market based on the three major classes of
drugs namely acetylcholinesterase inhibitors, NMDA receptor antagonists and
new mechanism/ disease modifying drugs and identify the key current and future
trends shaping these market segments. It also aims to provide valuable
insights on the potential drug candidates in the pipeline and analyse the
competitive landscape with respect to the key existing market participants
and promising companies in the future. Revenue forecasts of total market as
well as key five European countries is also provided.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow and at what rate?
- What are the potential drug candidates in pipeline and the key blockbuster
drugs likely to lose patent protection during the forecast period?
- Who are the current active participants in the European AD medication
market and the promising companies in the future?
- How will the structure of the market change over time? What are the key
future trends and their impact on the market?
- Are the products/services offered today meeting customer needs or is there
still scope for additional development?
- Are the regulatory guidelines well structured to favour the cause of
innovator and generic companies? What are the annual costs of dementia
incurred by the European Governments?