Increased Collaboration among Component Manufacturers
This research service provides an in-depth analysis of the global connected
devices market and its impact on electronics supply chain participants. The
connected devices market includes units shipped for mobile phones, laptops and
tablets, gaming consoles, e-readers, Blu-Ray players and 3D TV. It includes
segmentation by technology, application, and geographical region. The study
also highlights market drivers and restraints, and its implications on OEM
providers, component manufacturers and equipment manufacturers. An overview of
technology trends and a growth strategy analysis are also included.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- Are the existing competitors structured correctly to meet customer needs?
- Is this an industry or a market? Will these companies/products/services
continue to exist or will they get acquired by other companies? Will the
products/services become features in other markets?
- How will the structure of the market change over time? Is it ripe for
- Are the products/services offered today meeting customer needs or is
additional development needed?
- Are the vendors in the space ready to go it alone, or do they need
partnerships to take their business to the next level?