Sustainable Revenue in Times of Austerity Measures
In this research service, it is predicted that despite defence budget
reductions in many countries, the military support in service market (SIS)
will increase during the forecast period of 2012-2010. The market will have an
overall growth as SIS activities will be increasingly outsourced to private
sectors during this forecast period. The United States continues to be the
biggest market for military SIS suppliers. However, the highest percentage
growth for the market will be noticed in APAC and the Middle East countries.
This research service covers the total market as well as segment and regional
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- What are the recent and expected trends in the SIS market?
- How prepared are armed forces to partner with industry for their
- What is the best way to approach entering the SIS market?
- Is the Public-Private Partnership initiative a permanent solution for some
categories of SIS?
- How do defence budget cuts impact an approach to SIS?
- What would be the optimal approach from a supplier to satisfy SIS needs of
end users now and in the future?