New Investment in Manufacturing Capacity Fuels Demand
The automotive industry is striving to reduce water usage, by minimizing
wastewater discharge, increasing wastewater reuse, and reducing dependency on
fresh water supply. As this industry continues to grow in the Asia-Pacific
region, the demand for water and wastewater treatment (W&WWT) solutions is set
to increase and generate revenue growth for the market participants. This
research service is segmented according to the water treatment and wastewater
treatment solutions for the automotive industry in the Asia-Pacific region.
Data was gathered from primary interviews with key market players, as well as
through secondary research. The base year used in the research service is 2011
with projections given for the period 2012 - 2016.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- How is the market growing? What are the segments where growth is taking
- What are the important sub-segments? How are they gaining market share?
- What are the components of the automotive industry, requiring water and
wastewater treatment (W&WWT) solutions?
- How are water and wastewater treatment (W&WWT) equipment distributed? Who
are the major participants in the distribution chain?
- Who are the competitors and what are their key technologies?
- What does it take to be successful in the water and wastewater treatment
(W&WWT) equipment market, in the automotive industry?