Soaring Demand in Developing Markets Fuels Growth Momentum
The global membrane MBR market was worth $838.2 million in 2011 and is
expected to witness positive growth and revenue sales through 2018. This does,
however, mask important trends. While Europe and North America have been the
traditional markets for MBR sales, it is Asia Pacific and the Middle East that
are anticipated to be the leading markets in the upcoming years.
Municipalities, which are important large buyers of MBR technology, will be
the driving forces in Asia Pacific while many companies will look to
industrial clients in Europe and North America for sales. This research
service provides a comprehensive market overview, forecasting technology,
market revenue, and unit sales, as well as offering an in-depth competitor
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the market growing? How fast it is growing? What are the market trends
and regional evolution?
- Are the existing competitors structured correctly to meet customer needs?
- Will these companies/products/services continue to exist or will they be
acquired by other companies? What are the key growth strategies for long-term
sustainability of the companies?
- What are the MBR system technology trends?
- Are the vendors in the space ready to go it alone, or do they need
partnerships to take their businesses to the next level?