Safety, Process Control, and Productivity will Promote Sales of Mining Machines
Mining machines include equipment used for drilling, loading, excavating, and
processing of metals found on the earth's surface. This research service
investigates the mining machines and mineral processing equipment market. The
following areas are covered in this research: surface mining machines,
underground mining machines, and mineral processing equipment. Revenue from
sales of spares and services is not included in this study. Only the revenue
from sales of new equipment or machinery is considered. The geographic
coverage of this research is Europe, including Germany, Italy, France, the
United Kingdom, Iberia, Scandinavia, Benelux, Rest of Western Europe (ROWE),
and Eastern Europe.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- What are the significant technological trends in the market?
- What are the geographic trends and how are the expected to grow over the
- How will the structure of the market change over time? What factors will
govern the key purchasing criteria of end users in the future?
- What are the threats this market is likely to encounter and what are the
drivers for uptake?
- What was the impact of the recession on the mining machinery market? What
are the trends witnessed post-recession? What is the growth potential for the
market in the future?