Defence Modernization Needs Generate Market Opportunities for Foreign Weapon Suppliers
The Latin American defence market is an attractive market for the defence
suppliers during the forecast period (2012-2021). Stable market revenue is
mainly driven by the strong need to replace legacy defence platforms. On the
other hand, defence procurement projects offer the Latin American countries
the opportunity to not only increase security but also improve the
capabilities of local defence industry due to the technology transfer and
partnerships with foreign suppliers.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- What are the recent and expected trends in the Latin American defence
- What are the Latin America countries' defence requirements for the next
- What are these countries' current procurement plans?
- Is there a substantial domestic industry competition in these markets?
What is the best way to approach entering these markets?
- How defence budget cuts impacted on defence procurement plans in the