Emergence of New Business Practices Causing a Shift in Traditional Network Perimeter
The traditional network perimeter was seen shifting as new business practices
emerged. Due to this, growth in the Indian network security market was
propelled by virtualization, cloud computing, mobility, and enterprise social
media adoption. The overall market sentiment picked up momentum in the light
of an improving economic climate and an increasing awareness of the need for
network security solutions. Technology convergence, regulatory compliance, and
the continuous growth of network infrastructure will continue to propel the
Indian network security market from 2011 to 2018.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the Indian network security market growing? How long will it continue
to grow and at what rate?
- What are the key drivers and restraints controlling the market, and what
is their impact during the forecast period?
- Which are the growing technology segments? Who are the key participants?
- Who are the key end users? What are the adoption trends by technology
segments and enterprise verticals and horizontals?
- Has the convergence trend begun in India, and is it impacting the adoption
trend in the network security market?
- Who is the overall market leader? What is its market share?