Ophthalmic Devices Market to 2017 - Glaucoma and Cataract Surgery Devices, Minimally Invasive Procedures in Ophthalmic Surgery to Drive the Ophthalmic Surgery Market
GBI Research's report, "Ophthalmic Devices Market to 2017 - Glaucoma and Cataract Surgery Devices, Minimally Invasive Procedures in Ophthalmic Surgery to Drive the Ophthalmic Surgery Market" provides key data, information and analysis on the global ophthalmic devices market. The report provides market landscape, competitive landscape and market trends information on six ophthalmic devices market categories: cataract surgery devices, refractive surgery devices, vision care, ophthalmic diagnostic equipment, vitreo retinal surgery devices and glaucoma surgery devices. It provides comprehensive information on the key trends affecting these categories and key analytical content on the market dynamics. The report also reviews the competitive landscape and gives detailed analysis of the pipeline products in each category. It reviews details regarding important merger and acquisition deals that have taken place in the ophthalmic devices market. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Research's team of industry experts.
- Key geographies covered include the US, Canada, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India, Australia, and Brazil.
- The market size is given for six ophthalmic devices equipment market categories: cataract surgery devices, refractive surgery devices, vision care, ophthalmic diagnostic equipment, vitreo retinal surgery devices and glaucoma surgery devices.
- Annualized market revenues data for 2003-2010 and forecasts for 2010-2017.
- Qualitative analysis of key market trends, market drivers, and restraints by each category within the ophthalmic devices market.
- The report also covers information on the leading companies currently operating in the market, the competitive landscape and the leading technologies.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments that are driving the ophthalmic devices market.
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
- Capitalize on M&A opportunities by identifying key companies with the most innovative pipeline.
- Develop market entry and market expansion strategies.
- Identify the key companies that are best positioned to take advantage of emerging market opportunities.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying the products most likely to ensure a robust return.
- Identify, understand and capitalize on the next big thing in the ophthalmic devices market landscape.
- Make more informed business decisions from the insightful and in-depth analysis of the ophthalmic devices market and the factors shaping it.
- Essilor International
- Johnson & Johnson Vision Care
- CIBA Vision Corporation
- Alcon, Inc
- Hoya Corporation
- Bausch & Lomb Incorporated
- Abbott Medical Optics, Inc
- Carl Zeiss AG
- Cooper Vision, Inc.
- Topcon Corporation