GBI Research's report, "Medical Imaging Information Systems Market to 2017 - Replacement of Legacy Systems and Advances in Software Present Growth Opportunities" provides key data, information and analysis on the global Medical Imaging Information Systems (MIIS) market. The report provides information on the market landscape and market dynamics for the three market categories: Picture Archiving and Communication Systems (PACS), Radiology Information Systems (RIS) and Cardiology Information Systems. The report provides comprehensive information on the key factors affecting these categories, as well as key analytical content on the market dynamics and strategic competitive analysis. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Research's team of industry experts.
- Key geographies covered include the US, Canada, the UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, Australia, India, and Brazil.
- Market size data for three MIIS market categories: PACS, RIS and Cardiology Information System.
- Annualized market revenue data, forecast for seven years to 2017. Company shares data for 2010.
- Qualitative analysis of key market trends for MIIS.
- Qualitative analysis of market drivers and restraints by each category within the MIIS market.
- Information on the leading market players and the competitive landscape.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments that are driving the global MIIS market.
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies. .
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Identify key players best positioned to take advantage of the market opportunities.
- What's the next big thing in the MIIS market landscape - Identify, understand and capitalize.
- Make more informed business decisions from the insightful and in-depth analysis of the MIIS market and the factors shaping it.