GBI Research's new report, 'Bauxite Mining Market in Asia-Pacific to 2020 - Increased Regional Demand for Aluminum to Boost Bauxite Production' provides key information and analysis for the Asia-Pacific bauxite mining industry, which consists of the national markets of Australia, China, India and Kazakhstan. The report covers the industry's drivers and restraints, production, reserves and consumption, and provides details of the country's trade statistics (imports and exports). This report is based on data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Research's team of industry experts.
- Important Drivers and Restraints which are estimated to play a role in transforming the industry during the outlook period 2012-2020
- Production of bauxite in Asia-Pacific - Historical data for 2000 to 2011 is given, along with forecasts through to 2020
- Consumption demand of bauxite in terms of volume - Historical data for 2000 to 2011 is given, along with forecasts through to 2020
- Export and import markets for the Asia-Pacific bauxite industry, categorized by the export and import markets of Australia, China, India and Kazakhstan.
- Top Active and Planned projects in the Asia-Pacific bauxite mining landscape
- Policy and regulatory frameworks governing the bauxite mining industry
- The comprehensive profiles of key bauxite mining companies such as Alcoa Inc. (Alcoa), Rio Tinto Alcan (RTA), Aluminum Corporation of China Limited (Chalco), BHP Billiton (BHP Billiton), National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO) and Bharat Aluminium Co. Ltd. (BALCO) and others are also discussed.
Reasons to buy
- Gain a strong understanding of the region's bauxite mining industry
- Facilitate market analysis and forecasting of future bauxite industry trends
- Facilitate decision-making and strategy formulation on the basis of strong historic and forecast production, consumption and trade data
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in the region's bauxite mining industry
- Position yourself to the gain maximum advantage from the industry's growth potential.
Bauxite, Mining, Asia Pacific, Production, Reserves, Consumption, Drivers, Restraints, Export, Import, Fiscal regimes, Australia, China, India, Kazakhstan, Active Projects, Planned Projects