"Acrylonitrile Global Market to 2020 - Household appliances and electronics sector to drive Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) growth, polymeric applications propel Polyacrylonitrile demand from Asia-Pacific" is an in-depth report from GBI Research, which is focused on the demand side of the global acrylonitrile industry. The report provides the reader with detailed analysis and forecasts of the major economic and market trends affecting global acrylonitrile demand in the major regions of the world. It also provides analysis and description of the major drivers and restraints affecting acrylonitrile demand in various regions. Global acrylonitrile demand is assessed in terms of end-user segments, price and competitive landscape, at both regional and country level. Overall, the report presents a comprehensive analysis of the global acrylonitrile market, covering all the major parameters. The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis by GBI Research's team of industry experts.
- Drivers, restraints and challenges affecting the growth of the acrylonitrile market for all major global regions: Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, the Middle East and Africa, and South and Central America.
- Demand and production volume forecasts for the acrylonitrile markets of all major countries: the US, Canada, the UK, Germany, France, Russia, Italy, Belgium, Poland, China, Japan, South Korea, India, Thailand, Taiwan, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Brazil, Mexico and Argentina.
- Demand volume forecasts for the major end-user applications, highlighting trends and volume share analysis for each of these applications in all major countries.
- Pricing forecasts and analysis of the major countries and regions.
- Capacity share analysis of the key producers in all the major countries.
- The acrylonitrile import and export trends in all major countries.
- The acrylonitrile installed capacity, 2010-2016, in all major regions.
Reasons to buy
The report is a useful tool for both industry professionals and beginners seeking to gain an understanding of the dynamics of the global acrylonitrile market. It will enable you to -
- Understand regional market dynamics through detailed demand and production forecasts, end-use data and competitive landscape analysis.
- Understand the differing pricing dynamics between various regions and countries.
- Understand the drivers and resistors shaping your current and potential future markets.
- Identify key growth markets for your products from validated, country-level data and analysis.
- Identify emerging markets and investment opportunities in both general and niche markets.
- Evaluate opportunities in emerging markets to quantify potential returns on investment.
- Develop custom strategies armed with validated historic and forecast data, combined with detailed growth opportunities analysis.
- Make better-informed decisions based on insights and in-depth analysis of market landscapes and the factors shaping them.
- Benchmark different geographies by the historic and forecast growth of demand, production and end-use of acrylonitrile.
- Refine business strategies with a fuller understanding of the trends and developments shaping your markets.
- Gain knowledge regarding the market share of each of the major producers in the market in different regions of the world.
ABS, Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene, Polyacrylonitrile, Nitrile Elastomer, Adiponitrile, Acrylic Fibers,Acrylonitrile, Butadiene, Styrene