GBI Research's new report, “LED and LED Driver IC Markets to
2016”, analyzes key information on market opportunities in the Light
Emitting Diode (LED) and LED driver Integrated Circuit (IC) markets. The
report provides information on industry dynamics, key suppliers, and the sales
revenue and sales volume of LEDs and LED driver ICs. The report also provides
forecasts for LEDs based on product type, region and end-application until
2016. Market size forecasts until 2016 are provided for organic and inorganic
LEDs. The mobile appliance, automotive, lighting, and signs/displays
application markets for LEDs are also discussed. With the rising demand for
portable devices and efficient lighting solutions, the LED market will
increase. The potential growth markets for LEDs and LED driver ICs include
display applications. This report is built using data and information sourced
from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house
analysis by GBI Research's team of industry experts.
- The market size of LEDs and LED driver ICs in terms of sales revenue and
sales volume. Historic data from 2004 to 2011 is provided, along with
forecasts until 2016.
- The market size of organic and inorganic LEDs in terms of sales revenue
and sales volume, including historic data from 2004 to 2011 and forecast data
- The market in key regions, such as the Americas, Asia-Pacific and Europe,
the Middle-East and Africa. Major countries in each region like the US,
Canada, the UK, Germany, China and Japan are also covered.
- The market size for key applications, such as mobile appliances,
automotives, lighting, signs/displays and others
- Comprehensive profiles of key companies, such as Nichia, Osram Opto
Semiconductors, Texas Instruments, Macroblock.
- Analytical frameworks, such as Porter's five forces analysis and Growth
Prospect Analysis, which are used to give a comprehensive view of the global
Reasons to Buy
- Exploit growth opportunities in the global LED market.
- Devise market-entry and expansion strategies for LEDs.
- Develop business strategies from Porter's five forces analysis.
- Identify key growth markets for your products.
- Know the demand potential of the LED market.
About GBI Research
GBI Research is a market-leading provider of business intelligence reports.
GBI Research's reports help you make better decisions, win business and
position yourself more effectively.Each GBI Research report is designed to
meet the specific needs of the market it covers, including:
- Market revenues, revenue forecasts, end use analysis
- Analysis of the competitive landscape including the latest company market
- Key market trends predictions, with calls to action
- Key events and milestones that will impact the future of the market
- Key investment and M&A trends