GlobalData's new report "Permian Basin in the US, 2013 - Oil and Gas Basin Analysis and Forecasts to 2020" provides insight into the shale gas exploration and development potential of the Permian basin. The report also provides details of the key exploration areas and major companies exploring various shales and plays in the Permian Basin.
The report analyzes oil and gas exploration and production activities in the Permian Basin. The scope of the report includes -
- An overview of oil and gas exploration in the Permian Basin.
- Information on drilling and exploration activities in the different counties of Texas, including Andrews, Nolan, and Pecos.
- An overview of the competitive landscape of the company in the Permian Basin, and discussion of the cost per well as well as finding and development costs.
- Current exploration and production statistics for the Texas region of Permian Basin. The report also provides forecasts for production from 2013-2020.
- Coverage and an overview of operations in the Permian Basin.
- Information on the major mergers and acquisitions in the Permian Basin from 2007-May 2013.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability. It will allow you to -
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights into the Permian Basin oil and gas market, primarily in the Texas and New Mexico regions of the US.
- Plan your strategies based on expected developments of the Permian Basin, primarily in the Texas and New Mexico regions of the US.
- Understand the competitive landscape of companies in the Permian Basin