China Coal Mining Market Overview and Forecast to 2020: Trends, Major Projects, and Competitive Landscape
GlobalData's mining industry offering, "China Coal Mining Market Overview and Forecast to 2020: Trends, Major Projects, and Competitive Landscape" provides a comprehensive understanding of the coal mining industry in China. This report provides historical and forecast data on coal production, consumption and trade (export and/or imports) to 2020 with further split into coal grade and coal type (coking and steam coal). In addition to this, the report also includes drivers and restraints affecting the industry, profiles of major coal mining companies and information on major active and planned mines. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Overview of the China Coal mining industry, with detailed information about production, production by grade and type, reserves, consumption, consumption by end use and type and trade, trade by type
- Production, consumption and trade data of each country is further split into coking and non coking coal (including steam coal)
- Historic data from 2000 to 2011, and forecast to 2020
- Key growth factors and restraints affecting the China coal mining industry
- List of major active and planned coal mines
- Profiles of key coal mining companies
Reasons to buy
- Gain a strong understanding of the country's coal mining industry
- Facilitate market analysis and forecasting of future industry trends
- Facilitate decision making and strategy formulation on the basis of strong historic and forecast production, consumption and trade data.
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in the country's coal mining industry
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry's growth potential