"Wind Repowering - Capacity, Generation and Cost-Benefit Analysis to 2020" is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the wind repowering industry.
The research provides an understanding of the wind repowering market potential by country. The research also provides historical and forecast analysis of the global wind repowering installed capacity and power generation. The report details about key drivers and restraints in the wind repowering industry. The report provides the repowered capacity additions, repowered generation, cost-benefit analysis and generation based revenues in the countries such as Germany, the UK, Denmark, the US and India.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's Team of industry experts.
The report analyses global wind repowering market. Its scope includes -
- Data on the Installed Capacity, Power Generation and Key Drivers and Restraints for the global wind repowering market.
- The report provides market insights on the major wind repowering markets such as Germany, the UK, Denmark, the US and India.
- Historical as well as forecasted data on Repowered Capacity Additions, Repowered Generation and Generation Based Revenues for the major countries.
- Cost-Benefit Analysis of the wind repowering market for the major countries.
- Major Wind Repowering Policies supporting the development of the market are also covered for the key countries.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for wind repowering market.
- Develop strategies based on the various market developments in the wind repowering industry.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the wind repowering industry's growth potential.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues based on the understanding of the market movements of the major competitors in the wind repowering market.
- Respond to your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects.