GlobalData's report titled "Substation Automation System - Global Market Size, Average Pricing, Equipment Market Share and Competitive Landscape Analysis to 2020" covers ten key countries for the substation automation system market. Drivers, restraints, revenue forecasts, sales volumes and market share analysis are covered for the global market. Revenue forecasts, average pricing, market share analysis, sales volume analysis, contracts and forecast for transmission lines and substations are covered for each country. The countries covered in this chapter are the US, Brazil, Australia, Canada, Qatar, China, India, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), Saudi Arabia and Vietnam. The report also provides SWOT analysis of the key players in the Substation automation system market.
- Data on the revenue generated from substation automation system sales at the global level.
- Data on the major contracts, market revenues, pricing and volume analysis of substation automation system for leading countries of the world, including the US, Brazil, Australia, Canada, Qatar, China, India, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), Saudi Arabia and Vietnam.
- Detailed market share analysis of the top market participants such as Siemens AG and ABB Ltd., Alstom Grid and Areva T&D.
- Data sourced from proprietary databases and primary interviews with key participants across the value chain.
Reasons to buy
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historical and forecast data for the substation automation system market.
- Develop strategies based on the latest pricing trends, market shares and revenue growth.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage from the substation automation system growth potential.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
- Respond to your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects.
Global Substation Automation System Market, Drivers and Impact Analysis, Value ($m), Volume, Market Share, SAS, SWOT Analysis, Siemens, ABB, Alstom Grid, Areva T&D, The US, Australia, Canada, Brazil, Qatar, Vietnam, China, India, The UAE, Saudi Arabia