GlobalData's report, "Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS) 2012 - Review and Analysis" provides key information and analysis on the recently concluded HIMSS 2011 annual conference and exhibition. The report provides information on some of the key takeaways in terms of trends as well as technologies from the conference held at Orlando from February 20-24, 2011. The report also includes some of the key companies and their exhibited product portfolios.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Meaningful Use Stage 2 to emphasize on standards and interoperability.
- Focus on interoperability of healthcare IT solutions.
- Focus on the need for accountable care organizations over electronic medical record systems.
- ONC's transition program for Permanent EHR Certification.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the opportunities and unmet needs in critical care practices.
- Understand and invest in key enhancements to technology to meet potential client needs in critical care practices.
- Design and develop your marketing and sales strategies
- Develop market expansion strategies.
- Exploit M&A opportunities by identifying key areas of growth.