"Global Top 10 Emerging Oil and Gas Exploration and Production (E&P) Markets - Market Analysis, Investment Scenario and Production Forecasts to 2020" is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist, which analyzes the global oil and gas industry. The report provides an overview of the top 10 emerging oil and gas E&P markets in the world. It also gives an analysis of major drivers and challenges affecting the global top 10 emerging E&P markets, major exploration blocks and sedimentary basins, historic and projected crude oil and natural gas production, financial deals activity, and competitive landscape where possible.
The report is compiled using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
The report analyzes the major emerging regions in the global upstream sector. The scope of the report includes -
- The report provides an overview of the upstream sector of the top 10 emerging E&P markets.
- The report discusses the major drivers and challenges of the emerging markets.
- It also discusses the competitive landscape in each region where possible.
- The report provides historic crude oil and natural gas production where possible.
- It provides production forecasts until 2020 where possible.
- The report discusses financial deals activity of the markets where possible.
Reasons to buy
This report will enhance your decision-making capabilities. It will allow you to -
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about the major emerging E&P markets globally.
- Identify opportunities and challenges in the top 10 emerging E&P markets worldwide.
- Design your expansion and new entry strategies based on the competitive structure of the markets.
- Identify the most promising E&P markets over the next decade.
- Identify opportunities to partner with companies operating in these prolific markets.
- Develop custom strategies for different geographies based on production growth, both historic and forecast, investment trends and the potential of each market.