PharmaSphere: Global Generics Strategy - Key Drivers, Markets and Trends in 2013
GlobalData's "PharmaSphere: Global Generics Strategy - Key Drivers, Markets and Trends in 2013" report, provides strategic analysis of the global generics industry. It discusses key trends, significant M&A deals in 2012, and describes the operations strategy of these companies. Furthermore, it includes a geographical segmentation of the top 30 companies into various markets, including the BRIC countries (Brazil, Russia, India, and China), to identify the top players in each market.
Throughout the report, GlobalData's analysts provide you with expert insight, expanding on each strategy and factor discussed, with the aim of providing you with the tools needed for making informed business decisions
- The report identifies the key generic players in various markets, including a special focus on emerging markets such as India, China, Russia, and Brazil.
- Furthermore, it provides detailed analysis of the various generic markets including the US, Europe, APAC, and BRIC.
- The report contains expert insights on the corporate strategies of generic companies seeking competitive advantage in the highly competitive generics industry.
Reasons to buy
- Identify the key generic players in various markets, including the emerging markets such as India, China, Russia, and Brazil
- Analyze and track the strategies that successful generic companies are using to gain share in the increasingly competitive market
- Understand the key drivers and trends in the global generics industry
- Use this information as an independent source for your due diligence and transaction strategy