GlobalData's energy offering, "Global Planned LNG Industry, 2013 - Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts of All Planned Liquefaction and Regasification Terminals to 2017" is the essential source for industry data and information relating to global planned LNG industry. It provides asset level information relating to planned LNG liquefaction and regasification terminals across the globe. The profiles of major companies based on planned LNG capacity addition by 2017 across the global are included in the report. The latest news and deals relating to the sector are also provided and analyzed.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Updated information relating to all planned LNG terminals
- Capacity information of all planned liquefaction and regasification terminals
- Provides operator information for all planned terminals
- Information on the top companies in the sector including business description, strategic analysis.
- Key companies covered are China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation, Apache Corporation and CNOOC Limited
- Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity investments and IPOs.
Reasons to buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on all planned liquefaction and regasification terminals across the globe
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the global LNG industry.
- Facilitates market analysis and forecasting of future industry trends.
- Facilitates decision making on the basis of strong forecast capacity data
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure, strategy and prospects.
- Develop strategies based on the latest operational, financial, and regulatory events.
- To identify key targets/ partners for deals based on the understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market.
- Identify and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the leading companies across the globe