This directory represents worldwide information on Unmanned Aeronautical
Vehicles (UAV) systems presently being manufactured. With the industry
changing rapidly, it is difficult to track companies entering and exiting the
field. This compilation has been put together from a number of sources
including association membership, tradeshows, publications, press releases,
websites, and government reports.
What's in a Name?
There are many terms being used for Unmanned Aerial Systems, such as UAV, UAS,
STUAS, VCLASS, VTUAV, UCAV, BAMS, RPV, RPAs, Drones, UCAS, Target Drones, etc.
This Marketing guide covers all aerial Unmanned Systems, including fixed wing,
rotary wing, helicopters, airships, tethered vehicles, and others.
The UAV Marketing Directory has been written for the companies in the field
and those thinking of entering the field.
This is more than a directory; it can serve as a marketing guide. It consists
of three main parts:
- Executive Summary of the UAV market
- Directory of UAV Systems Suppliers and Contact Information
- Appendix containing a wealth of information on countries and companies,
involved in UAVs, as well as information on airships and test facilities
Table of Contents
- What's in a Name?
- The IGI Group
- Directory Contents
1.0 Executive Summary
- 1.1Indicators of Market Growth and Needs
- 1.1.1 Usage of UAVs by the Military
- 1.1.2 Growth in the Number of Companies in the UAV Field
- 1.1.3 UAV Market Forecasts
- 1.1.4 UAV Market Share by Country
- 1.1.5 Market Share by Company
- 1.1.6 Market Needs
- 1.1.7 UAV Standards Activities
- 1.1.8 Major Issues in UAV Wiring
2.0 UAV Directory of Systems Suppliers Worldwide
- A.S. Yakovlev Design Bureau
- AAI Corp (Textron Systems)
- Acuity Technologies
- Advanced Ceramics Research
- Advanced Technologies and Engineering Pty Ltd
- Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA)
- Aerosonde Pty Ltd
- Aeros Aeronautical Systems
- Aerostar International Inc.
- Aeryon Labs International
- Alenia Aeromacchi
- AME Unmanned Air Systems (formerly Aeromech Engineering, Inc.)
- American Blimp Corp.
- Arcturus UAV
- Athena Controls
- Aurora Flight Sciences Corp.
- AV AeroVironment Inc.
- Aviation Alberta
- Avibras Industria Aeroespacial
- BAE Systems Ltd.
- BAE Systems Inc.
- Bell Helicopter Textron Inc.
- Boeing Defense, Space, & Security
- Cody Technology Park
- Composite Engineering Inc. (CEI)
- Cranfield Aerospace Ltd. (CAE)
- Cybaero AB
- Dassault Aviation
- Datron World Communications Inc.
- Denel Dynamics
- DRS Unmanned Technologies
- EADS 3 Sigma
- Elbit Systems Ltd.
- EMT Ingenieurgesellschaft
- Enics, CJSC
- Flight Technologies Co.
- FSO Strella
- Fuji Aerospace (a division of Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd.)
- Gates Technology
- General Atomics Aeronautical Systems Inc. (GA-ASI)
- Goliath Aeronautics Defense Systems
- Gyrofly Innovations
- Hanwha Corp.
- Hindustan Aerospace Ltd. (HAL)
- Honeywell Aerospace
- Hybrid Air Vehicles Ltd. (HAV)
- Indra Sistemas, SA
- Insitu (Boeing Subsidiary)
- Irkut Corp.
- Israel Aerospace Industries (IAI)
- Kaman Aerospace Group
- Korean Aerospace Industries Ltd (KAI)
- Korean Air Aerospace Division
- L-3 Unmanned Systems
- LDV SA
- Lockheed Martin
- Malat Division (see Israel Aerospace Industries)
- Meggitt Defense Systems Ltd.
- Mig Russian Aircraft Corp
- Mission Technologies Inc.
- MLB Company
- Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics (NUAA)
- New Mexico State University (NMSU)
- Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems
- Northwest Polytechnic University
- Orbital Sciences Corp.
- Oregon Iron Works, Inc. (OIW)
- Raytheon Missile Systems
- Recon Robotics
- Rheinmetall Defense Electronics GMBH
- Rheinmetall DG
- Rockwell Collins
- Ruag Aviation
- SAAB Aerosystems
- Sagem Defense Securite, Part of Safran Group
- Schiebel Electronisehe Geraete Ambia
- Schiebel Technology Inc.
- Schweitzer Aircraft Corp.
- Selex Galileo
- Sikorsky Aircraft
- Singapore Technologies Aerospace Ltd
- Skive Aviation AG
- Southwest Research Institute
- Starkey Aerospace Corp (STARCOR)
- Stemme DG
- Survey Aerodome
- Textron Systems
- Thales Aerospace
- TRG Helicopter Ltd
- UAS Center of Excellence (CAE)
- UAS Dynamics, LLC
- UAV Flight Center
- UconSystem Corp
- Vaisalla Oy
- Vanguard Defense Industries LLC
- Vega Radio Engineering Group
- Vidsel Test Range
- V-Tol Aerospace Pty Ltd
- Warrior (Aero-Marine) Ltd
- Yamaha Motor Co Ltd
- Zala Aero Group
- Table 3.1 - Major Systems Manufacturers & Number of UAV Systems by Country
- Table 3.2 - Number of Companies and Systems by Country
- Table 3.3 - The 50 Countries That Have Developed or Are Operating UAVs
- Table 3.4 - Historical View of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
- Table 3.5 Analysis of the Airship Market
- Table 3.6 Technology Capabilities of Airships
- Table 3.7 Summary of Experimental UAV Test Facilities
- Government UAV Test Facilities
- Commercial Facilities
UAV Marketing Directory published by Information Gatekeepers Inc. in July 6, 2012. This report price starts from US $ 995.