"Germany: The Future of Foodservice to 2015" is the result of ICD Research's extensive market, consumer and operator research covering the German foodservice industry. It provides extensive analysis of historic and forecast foodservice industry sales, outlets and transactions by a highly granular channel segmentation - to understand the real dynamics in the market. It also provides competitive intelligence of the leading players in the industry set within the context of the German business environment and landscape.
- Actual sales, food transaction and outlet data is provided for all years from 2005 to 2010 with full data forecasts for all years from 2011 to 2015
- All market sizing and analysis is conducted in local currency in order to ensure local trends are reflected with data also converted to US Dollars
- This report covers 7 profit channels: Accommodation, Leisure, Restaurants, Pubs Clubs & Bars, Retail, Travel and Workplace and 4 cost channels: Education, Healthcare, Military & Civil Defense and Welfare - these are all further subdivided into their constituent sub-channels
- Complete data by sub-channel for number or outlets, food transactions and sales in operator selling prices
- Competitor profiles with SWOT analysis, description of business activities and strategies for the 10 leading operators in the market
- Comprehensive data and indicators on the business environment and country risk
This report is based on a dedicated international industry research program of consumer and trade primary research and extensive desk research which brings together ICD's research, modeling and analysis expertise in order to develop uniquely detailed market data. It provides comprehensive analysis of consumer, menu, format and macro-economic trends - crucially providing foodservice sales, outlet and transaction data across both profit and cost sectors, with full granular channel segmentation. This allows marketers interested in the sector to understand the dynamics by channels and where the future growth opportunities in the industry lie.
Reasons To Buy
- This report provides readers with unparalleled levels of detail and insight into the development of foodservice sector within Germany with full historic (2005-10) and forecast (2011-15) years of data
- Understand competitive dynamics using Porters Five Forces analysis across each major channel grouping
- Discover key trends and new market opportunities by outlets, food transactions, average prices and sales across 45+ foodservice channels
- Improve market and strategic planning using robust and highly granular future forecasts and historic market data
- Understand the key drivers affecting the industry, today and in the future, from a product, consumer, format and regulatory perspective plus, impact on respective channels and sub-channels.
- Track competitors through in-depth understanding of the major players, their business activities and strategies