This report provides information on major programs planned in the global Soldier Modernization market. It provides details on top programs in each segment expected to be executed during the forecast period.
This report discusses the various programmes conducted by key players in the market, by dividing them into the main types of Soldier Modernization. The report offers detailed information regarding quantity procured, country/companies supplying the equipment, delivery period and total contract value.
Reasons To Buy
"The Global Soldier Modernization Market 2012-2022 - Major Programs: Market Profile" allows you to:
Understand the major Soldier Modernization programs that are expected in the forecast period.
Gain insight into the information regarding the quantity procured for the market, country/ company supplying the equipment and the total contract value.
Table of Contents
- 1.1 What is this Report About?
- 1.2 Definitions
- 1.3 Summary Methodology
- 1.4 About Strategic Defence Intelligence (www.strategicdefenceintelligence.com)
2 Major Soldier Modernization Programs
- 2.1 Mobility
- 2.1.1 Mine Resistant Ambush Protected (MRAP) All Terrain Vehicle Program
- 2.1.2 Caiman MRAP vehicle upgradation program
- 2.1.3 BvS10 MkIIB all terrain vehicles
- 2.2.1 Vehicle-Mounted Sensor Systems Program
- 2.2.2 Integrated Vision Systems (IVS) Program
- 2.2.3 SIT VI Battle Management Systems
- 2.3 Survivability
- 2.3.1 Force Protection Systems program
- 2.3.2 Counter IED operations program
- 2.3.3 Future infantry soldier technology (FIST) program
- 2.3.4 Land 125 (Phase-3B)
- 2.4 Lethality
- 2.4.1 Bradley Fighting Vehicles program
- 2.4.2 US Military Precision Sniper Rifle Program
- 2.4.3 FELIN (Fantassin a Equipement et Liaisons Integre) program
- 2.4.4 F-INSAS (Stage 1)
- 2.5 Sustainability
- 2.5.1 M88A2 Heavy Equipment Recovery Combat Utility Evacuation System (HERCULES) program
- 2.5.2 Independent suspension system (ISS) program
- 3.1 Methodology
- 3.2 Contact us
- 3.3 About SDI
- 3.4 Disclaimer
List of Tables
- Table 1: Program Details - Mine Resistant Ambush Protected (MRAP) All Terrain Vehicle Program
- Table 2: Program Details - Caiman MRAP vehicle upgradation program
- Table 3: Program Details - BvS10 MkIIB all terrain vehicles
- Table 4: Program Details - Vehicle-Mounted Sensor Systems Program
- Table 5: Program Details - Integrated Vision Systems (IVS) Program
- Table 6: Program Details - SIT VI Battle Management Systems
- Table 7: Program Details - Force Protection Systems program
- Table 8: Program Details - Counter IED operations program
- Table 9: Program Details - FIST program
- Table 10: Program Details - Land 125 (Phase-3B)
- Table 11: Program Details - Bradley Fighting Vehicles program
- Table 12: Program Details - US Military Precision Sniper Rifle program
- Table 13: Program Details - FELIN program
- Table 14: Program Details - F-INSAS (Stage 1) program
- Table 15: Program Details - HERCULES program:
- Table 16: Program Details -Independent suspension system (ISS) program
The Global Soldier Modernization Market 2012-2022 - Major Programs: Market Profile published by ICD Research in August 3, 2012. This report consists of 23 Pages and the price starts from US $ 495.
The contents of this page may be different from the latest version. Please contact us for details.